- In your course, go the the Control Panel and click on Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- Hover over the Manage tab and click on Grading Color Codes.
- Select Enable Grading Color Codes to enable color coding.
- Colors can be defined for graded items that are in progress, need grading, or exempt. You can choose a background color for each grading status by clicking the drop-down arrow and choosing a color.
- Set color options for different grade ranges by clicking Add Criteria in the Grade Ranges section.
- When finished, click Submit.