- Launch Bb Grader App
- Type Syracuse University into the "Find Your Institution" field. Select Syracuse University Courses
- Type in your Username and Password
- Click drop down arrow to select a course
- Click (Select) an assignment to grade
- Click (Select) the student's name to view their assignment submission
- Review and grade the student's submission
- You are able to add text, audio, and video feedback
- Allow Bb Grader to access the tablets microphone and/or camera in order to provide audio and video feedback
- *Note* Video feedback is limited to 1 minute. Audio feedback is limited to 20 minutes.
- Once feedback is complete click Send Grade
- You will receive a Success notification
- The grade will be sent to your course's Blackboard Grade Center
- Students will access the returned submission and view their grade via My Grades in Blackboard
- Audio feedback is available to students as .m4a files and video feedback is available as .MOV files. Students will need to use an application on their computer to play this feedback.