The Content Collection is accessed from the Control Panel in any course. There are five sections:
- Course Content— this is labeled with the SU userID Course ID and stores all of the files for the course you are currently in
- Personal Content—allows —this is labeled with your SU userID and allows storage of personal or non-course -related files.
- All Courses Content— used to store files for all courses course. your courses. Opening this area will display a folder for each course and allow you to see its content.
- All Organizations Content— used to store files for all your courses. Opening this area will display a folder for each course and allow you to see its content.
- Institution Content— used to store files for educational and administrative units. This area can have files that the department or college has set up for several more than one faculty to have access to.Library Content—the university library may post eReserves, other electronic resources, or other library-related content. Content can be
made available either through the Library Content folder or through
eReserves. Only library personnel may post materials on eReserves, but
faculty can add eReserves content to their Blackboard courses and students will have Read permissions to the files.Bookmarks—links to a file or folder in the Content Collection. Bookmarks are convenient for opening folders that are accessed frequently or for remembering the location of an important, but seldom used or hard-to-find folder.
Note: In addition to accessing the Content Collection via the navigation tab, the Content Collection can also be accessed through the Control Panel in individual courses.