- An External/Guest user invited to be part of a Team will receive an email notifying them of the inviteinvitation
- The individual will follow the link 'Open Microsoft Teams', which will open in their default browser
- They 'll will be prompted to open it in the desktop app or within the browser
- After selected preferred method to access Teams, the user will be prompted to login with a Microsoft Account. If no Microsoft Account exists, one can be created
- After successful login, the guest will be prompted with a basic introduction to Teams
Teams with External/Guest User Notice
If After an external/guest user is part of your teamhas joined your Team, the top right of the Teams window will display a notice that guest user(s) are a part of the Teamhave joined.
External/Guest User Permissions