- Recall key terms and definitions related to common information technologies.
- Describe at a basic or intermediate level the workings of the Internet, databases, Internet security, and productivity applications.
- Evaluate consumer and business focused information technology products and services.
- Analyze and/or criticize the impact of information technology on contemporary life.
- Demonstrate information ethics with respect to issues such as intellectual property, cyber-crime, privacy, or related issues.
- Explain how various forms of information technology will intersect with their career, industry of interest, and personal lives.
IST 195 Spring Fall 2021 Syllabus- Jeff Rubin
IST 195 Fall 2021 Syllabus- A. Randall Wenner
Other iSchool Courses