- Explain the key concepts of information security.
- Understand the hardware and software components that make up computer and telecommunications networks.
- Identify information security threats and develop proactive countermeasures.
- Develop risk response strategies to information security incidents.
- Develop corporate policy strategies to address information security concerns.
- Establish subject matter expertise in area selected for final project.
- Leverage hands-on labs and in-class exercises to develop a practical understanding of the concepts discussed throughout the course.
Other iSchool Courses