- Use your knowledge to make strategic decisions with limited information,
- Demonstrate critical skills for understanding and evaluating global business and technology trends,
- Use analytic frameworks to understand how information resources can be put to work for businesses and other organizations,
- Solve real problems through case studies, class exercises and individual and group projects.
- Increased understanding of firm strategy, technology trends, and national and global environments, and how all of these can influence the strategic management of information resources.
Other iSchool Courses