Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
  1. Have the speaker complete a W-9 Form. The GSO will need the original, signed form. Copies, scans, and faxes of the W-9 are not sufficient.
  2. Complete the Department Worksheet to determine if an employee should be paid as a Non-SU Personnel WorksheetEmployee.
  3. Complete the Request for Payment of Professional Services by Non-Employees Form if your speaker is receiving an honorarium.
  4. Submit the packet to: Compensation Administration,  Human Resources, Skytop Office Bldg.