Utilizing Google and Microsoft Forms in Blackboard is great for collecting several different types of feedback. You can utilize both tools to create surveys, quizzes, or entrance/exit tickets. Go here to utilize Google Forms and Microsoft Forms.
- Once you have created the Form in Google, select the Send button.
- In the Send Form menu, select the Embed icon <> then select Copy or highlight and copy the Embed HTML.
- In Blackboard, go to the Content Area the Form will be seen and select Build Content then Item.
- After naming the Item, select the Embed (<>) Icon in the text editor.
- In the Source Code screen, paste the Embed code from Google Forms and select Save.
- Check and see if the Form fits properly in the Item, if it does, select Submit.
- Students will now be able to fill out the form and submit it directly in Blackboard.