- Log into Kaltura MediaSpace, at the upper right, click the area that says Click Here To Login ( ), and then select . When prompted, log in with your NetID and password.
- Click your name, and then select
- In the "Name" field, enter a descriptive name for your channel. You may also add an optional description and keyword.
- Choose one of the following three privacy options:
- : Select this option if you want other Kaltura users to be able to see and contribute to the media in the channel.
- : Select this option if you want other site users to be able to see the media in the channel. Only invited members can contribute.
- Review the following two channel options, and check the box(es) to enable them:
- : Select this option if you want to approve content uploaded by others before it is visible to users who can access the channel.
- To save your channel settings, click .
To add users to your channel:
You can add media to a channel in several ways: By publishing media to a channel when you upload it, or by selecting it and adding it at a later time. To add media to your channel:
- Search for and select items from among your existing media. Once you've selected the items you want to add to your channel, click .
- Click to upload a new video or create a new webcam or screen recording.