How to add the files space in a Team to your Windows File ExplorerHome Folder in the Finder. You must have OneDrive configured on your machine before following these steps. Please find instructions on how to configure OneDrive here.
- In Microsoft Teams select the General section of a Team, go to the Files section and choose Open in SharePoint
- This will take you to a website. Select Sync.
- It will prompt you to Open in OneDrive, tell it to Allow.
This may look different depending on what you have selected as your default web browser.
- Click on the notification that will appear in the upper right of your screen.
- If you did not click on the notification quick enough. In the Finder menu, choose "Go" and then choose "Home"