The We don’t know what to expect from the next academic year. We never really do. But some things we can count on regardless of the teaching context:
- A sense of belonging correlates with learning.
- Transparent learning design benefits all students, but especially students from underrepresented groups.
- Relationships and connections matter deeply.
- Visual art enlivens learning across disciplines.
- Universal design for learning levels the playing field.
With this in mind, the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence (CTLE) invites you to a week of virtual re-entry sessions that will focus on how to promote deep learning for all students. These sessions will take place August 9-13. Each session features small, researched steps faculty can take and provides brief periods of time for hands-on course planning. Sessions
You can register online. Sessions will be held on Zoom to accommodate travel schedules.Please email Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and registration information.
We don’t know what to expect from the next academic year. We never really do. But some things we can count on regardless of the teaching context:
with any questions.
In addition to the sessions listed below, CTLE and ITS Online Learning Services staff will offer shared office hours from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. each afternoon to answer questions and work with faculty through teaching possibilities.