- Click on the content area button where you want to place the test.
- From the Assessments drop-down, choose Test.
- Click the Create button under Add Test.
- Fill in the Test Information and Submit. At this point, a new column in the Grade Center is created with the same name.
- If you want to be able to add images to the test, modify the Question Settings by clicking on the Question Settings button located on the right side of the screen. Under #2, select the box(es) of your choice. Add images, files, and external links to questions. Add images, files, and external links to answers.
- Click on Create Questions and choose the type of question from the drop-down menu
- Browse to the image file and insert
- Choose 'Display image within the page' from the Action drop-down menu.
- You can edit the number of points a question is worth on the right side of the Test Canvas page. Click on the number to change the value of the question, and then Submit
- When finished creating all questions, click OK (bottom right corner).
- Highlight the test to add and Submit.
- Scroll down and select your options -- #2 contains Test Availability and Set Timer (among other options). If you want students to be able to access the test, the link must be made Available.
The Test Options page includes more information about the settings available in deploying a test.
Creating a Test from the 'Tests, Surveys, and Pools' Tool