Within Frevvo, "ApplicationsProjects" are a way to group forms with a similar purpose together. You can have as many applications projects as desired to organize your forms. Follow the steps below to create a new applicationproject.
Before an application project can be created, you must have an account in Frevvo with the Designer role!
- Log into Frevvo
- Select My Applications from Projects from the menu on the left
- Select New to to the right of "Your ApplicationsProjects"
- A new application will then be immediately created and visible
- Select Properties in the menu below the application to the right of the project name to edit the name and description of the newly created applicationProject
- Edit the Name and Description fields to whatever is desired
- Select Update on the bottom to save your adjustments