- Download full set of School of Education lockup/logo files
- Download SOE Identity Reference Guide
- Sherman Typeface
- SU Colors
Logos are available for download for the following centers:
- Center for Academic Achievement and Student Development
- Center on Disability and Inclusion
- Center for Experiential Pedagogy & Practice
- Center on Human Policy
- Taishoff Center
Departments, academic programs, research projects, and other programs are not eligible to have their own logo. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.
Using Lockups/Logos Correctly
- The SOE lockup/logo should never be edited, stretched, skewed, recolored, or recreated in text. Only official files should be used as downloaded.
- The lockup/logo must adhere to the same same spacing, sizing, color, accessibility, and other guidelines as the Syracuse University logo.
- School of Education materials should also adhere to the color usage and accessibility guidelines for the University brand.
- There are some cases where the Syracuse University branding should be used instead of SOE. This includes partnerships among several schools/colleges/units on campus.
- Unless otherwise discussed with SOE marketing, the only visual representation of Syracuse University to be used is the Primary Syracuse University Logo.
- The Block S on its own, University Seal, or laurel graphics should never be used in place of the primary logo.
- Otto or athletic-style "Syracuse" or "CUSE" block letters should also not be used to represent the University brand in SOE contexts.
Outdated Branding to Avoid
- Below are some previous versions of School of Education and Syracuse University branding.
- These logos are outdated and should NOT be used under any
- circumstances—they include any version of the SOE logo using an orange square, light blue, or grey text; logos without the block S; a sans-serif font; or old versions of the SU Seal.