FOR MOLLY - DELETE BEFORE GOING LIVE: a few notes on best practices we're developing over time. Use this page to
1) Orient the visitor -- briefly provide the main department information: location, phone number, general email if you have one and link back to public facing website in case someone is not looking for internal information.
2) Provide an index below of the information and pages in this section with links.
3) While the links below do not need to repeat the name of the program, the child pages that they link to should include the name of the program. This is to benefit visitors who land on child pages via search or a link and may not know that they are looking at information specific to CCE.
3) Include all internally-facing information here ... that is details for current students on how to do stuff... declare a major, apply for an award, sign up for a community placement, etc.
4) As a general rule, the public facing website at maxwell.syr.edu can and should promote those things that are compelling to prospective students and external audiences but not go deep into the details of how to do something – instead keep the language on maxwell.syr.edu promotional and high level and link off to the details for current students here as appropriate.