Two-sided (duplex printing)
Duplex printing at the Library is 4 cents per printed side, or 8 cents per page for a two-sided print.
- Cost is 4 cents per piece of paper (2 cents per side), whether printed or unprinted. Ex: 20 pages, two-sided printing (so 10 pieces of paper), costs 40 cents. Go Green! Double-sided documents essentially use half the paper and cost half as much as single-sided documents.
- Instructions for two-sided printing:
- Choose PRINT in the File Menu.
- Select PROPERTIES from the PRINT Menu.
- Locate the TWO-SIDED (duplex) PRINTING option and select.