- Cost is 4 cents per piece of paper (2 cents per side), whether printed or unprinted. Ex: 20 pages, two-sided printing (so 10 pieces of paper), costs 40 cents.
- Go Green! Double-sided documents essentially use half the paper and cost half as much as single-sided documents.
Note title EXCEPTIONPrinting in the Library
Duplex printing at the Library on printers managed by the library is 4 cents per printed side, or 8 cents per piece of paper for a two-sided print. The printer on the second floor of Bird Library that has a print queue name of "LE-PQ-Bid2" is an ITS-managed printer, so it charges 2 cents per printed side for duplex printing.
- Instructions for two-sided printing:
- Choose PRINT in the File Menu.
- Select PROPERTIES from the PRINT Menu.
- Locate the TWO-SIDED (duplex) PRINTING option and select.