- Be patient when you open the Bloomberg program; it takes a bit longer to load than most programs.
- Use the login name created by Bloomberg to sign into the Bloomberg program, not your SU net ID. If you forget your login name, select "Forgot Login Name or Password?" on the login screen and a Bloomberg service representative will call the phone number in your account to assist you.
- When re-starting BMC: Skip down to "7) Login" and use your SU email address to log in, not your Bloomberg user name.
- Headphone jacks are on your computer and the back of the Bloomberg keyboard. Check the audio output in your taskbar if you are having difficulty adjusting the volume. Please use headphones when others are present in the room.
- When you are done working with the Bloomberg program, select "Log Off & Exit" from the Options menu on any Bloomberg panel. This will close the many windows the program has opened and shut down the program properly.
- If you have not signed in to the Bloomberg program in over 30 days, you will receive an automated email with the subject "Bloomberg Login Reminder / Bloomberg Login Inactivity". If you are unable to log in before the deactivation due to inactivity date in the message, your account can be reactivated whenever you next use the program.
You will need to be logged into one of the devices in Lab to print from the HP device. Whit-PR110OVF
- Log into device
- Select the Whit-PR-110OVF printer on your options
- Click print