|Table of Contents|
- Your Blackboard username and password are the same as your NetID username and password.
- If you are returned to the login page after entering your NetID and password, make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
Login Error Messages
"Could not login. Valid authentication credentials were not provided."
Please note that once you have completed activating your NetID it may take up to 24 hours before your Blackboard account is created.
- FERPA Suppression: Students who have signed a Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information form at the Registrar's Office will not be able to log in. In order to login to Blackboard, students must sign a Blackboard FERPA Release form. Students should be aware that by signing the release form their name and email address may be shared with other students and guests within the course.
To sign a Blackboard FERPA Release form, visit the ITS Support Service Center, Room 1-227, Center for Science & Technology / Life Sciences Complex on North Campus. Proper identification (SUID card) is required.
"An error occurred while the system was processing this login request."
- Blackboard can only be used with specific web browsers. Click here to see a list of Supported Browsers.
- Try logging in on a different computer.
- There may be issues with your account. Please call the ITS Support Center at 315-443-2677.
- Cookies are disabled in your web browser.
Sources and Relevant Links