- Open a course and make sure Edit Mode is ON.
- Expand the Course Tools section in the Control Panel, and then click on Blogs.
- Click Create Blog and enter a name for the blog. Enter any specific instructions in the text box, and click Yes to make the blog available to users.
- Use the Display After and Display Until date and time fields to Limit Availability of the Blog. Click both the Display After and Display Until check-boxes in order to enable the date and time selections.
- Determine the Blog Participation by clicking Individual to All Students or Course.
- Under Blog Settings, choose between Monthly or Weekly index entries. Click the check-box to Allow Users to Edit and Delete Entries. Click the check-box to Allow Users to Delete Comments.
- Edit the Grade Settings for the Blog.
- When finished, click Submit.
Instructors and users can create blog posts that can be commented upon. Instructors can use blog
posts to provide structure for discussions on class topics and other issues.
Instructors can edit basic properties of the blog, including the name, instructions, availability,
participation, and user permissions. Instructors can also delete their own blogs.