- Login to the Syracuse University Blackboard System using your NetID and Password. If you do not know your account information, visit the NetID Services web site.
- Once you have logged into Blackboard go to the Organization Catalog by locating the Organizations module Click on the Institution Page of the Main Navigation and click on the link for "to locate the module for Organizations in Blackboard and click Self-Enroll in an Open Organization."
- Enter the name of the Organization provided by the Leaders in the search catalog area and click Go. Only Organizations that have been set for self-enrollment will appear in the search results.
Click the menu button that appears at the end of the Organization ID for your desired Organization and the click Enroll.
On the next page, confirm that you have selected the correct Organization and, if so, click Submit.
- Enter the Access Code provided by the Organization Leader if applicable. Click Submit.
- An Action Successful enrollment message will appear on the screen. Click OK to access the organization.