|Table of Contents|
Your file should contain a header row on top to include the word username. You should also have a title for the newly created column and should not be left blank.
- In Blackboard, click Work Offline in the upper right corner of the main Grade Center page.
- Select Upload from the drop-down menu.
- Press the Browse button.
- Select the file on your computer. Make sure you selected a delimited file with .txt extension or a file with .csv extension.
- Click Open.
- Select the Delimiter Type: Auto. Auto will attempt to automatically detect the delimiter used in the selected file.
- Click Submit to upload the selected file.
- Review the list of data from the file to be uploaded. Use the check boxes to deselect any data to be excluded from the upload. Using this method, it is possible to upload only the desired columns of data from the spreadsheet.
- Review the Data Preview column to ensure the correct data is being uploaded. Data that appears incorrect can denote an improperly formatted file. The Data Preview will only show a sample of the data in each column in the file.
- Click Submit to confirm and upload the file.