- Open a Content Area in the course.
- Confirm that Edit Mode is turned ON.
- Select Web Link from the Build Content drop-down list.
- Enter in the Weblink name and the URL.
- A Text box is available to include a description of the weblink or any other information you'd like to add.
- You can also opt to add an attachment from your local computer files, Blackboard content collection, or cloud service.
- Customize options as needed. Select Yes to Open in a New Window.
This is recommended so that students can easily come back to your Blackboard Course
- If desired, you can modify the availability settings, including Display After/Until restrictions.
- Click Submit. The weblink will appear in the content area and will display any descriptive text and attachments, as shown below. Clicking the weblink title will open a new window to the linked URL.
Sources and Relevant Links