Image RemovedImage Added
|Table of Contents|
- Retrieve the student Turnitin submitted assignment.
- Make sure your are in GradeMark.
- Click the General Comments icon at the bottom of the sidebar. You will now see that you can leave a voice comment and a general text comment.
- To record a Voice Comment, click the blue microphone icon. The first time you do this, a small window will appear prompting you to allow the application to access your microphone.
- When the Voice Comments bar turns red, that indicates it is recording.
- You can leave a comment of up to three minutes in length. If you need to pause the recording, click the Pause button. You can then un-pause and continue your recording by clicking the microphone icon again.
- When you're done, click the stop button.
- You can play back what you've just recorded by clicking the play button.
- If you'd like to re-record your comment, discard the current recording by clicking the trash icon and re-recording.
- If you're happy with your recording, click the save button.