- For students, find the "Student Services" panel on MySlice and then under the "Share My Access" section, click the "Set up Additional Access" link.
- For applicants, find the "Applicant Services" panel on MySlice and then under the "Share My Access" section, click the "Set up Additional Access" link.
- Click the "Add a new proxy account" button.
- Enter an account name and password.
- The account name must be at least six characters long, be in upper case, and must begin with the number '1'.
The password must be at least six but no longer than eight characters long, must be in upper case, must contain at least one number (0-9), and must have at least one of the following special characters:
` ! # $ & * ( ) - _ = \ | [ ] ' ; : / ? . ,
- Enter the first and last names of the parent or guardian of whom you are granting access.
- Enter the email address of the parent or guardian of whom you are granting access.
- Select which sections of MySlice you would like to share. Applicants may see fewer options than what are displayed below.
- Check the box next to the terms near the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Save All Changes" button.
- After clicking "Save All Changes," the screen may not appear to change, or you may see a temporary image toward the top right of your screen, indicating that the information has saved. In either case, the information has been saved, and you may click the "Return" button.
- After a shared access account has been created, you may edit any of the user's information, including which sections are shared, but excluding the account name. An account can be deleted at any time, and up to three accounts can be created.