- Black-ink copies at 4 cents per sheet of paper (letter size; 8.5" x 11"). Each sheet has a front page and a back page (2 pages per sheet).
- Single-sided = 4 cents per printed page (default printer setting).
- Double-sided (duplex printing) = 2 cents per page, printed or unprinted (default printer setting).
Go Green! Note that double-sided documents essentially use half the paper and cost half as much as single-sided documents. Duplex printing is available in the Kimmel, Schine, and Goldstein computer labs.
Instructions for duplex printing:
- Choose PRINT in the File Menu
- Select PROPERTIES from the PRINT Menu
- Select TWO-SIDED (DUPLEX) PRINTING and click OK