This page will discuss about Form and Control Templates.
There are two types of form templates:
- Templates we've created for you.
- Templates you publish yourself.
Publishing Your Own Templates
- You can make any of your existing forms into a template that you can then use as a
starting point when creating a different form.
- The forms you publish will be available to all users on www.frevvo.com.
- From the Forms home page, click the icon next to the name of the form you wish to make a template.
- When you click the , you'll see the Publish Template page. It has three fields:
- Template Name: This defaults to the name of your form. You can keep this name or overlay it with a different one.
- Tags in this field type at least one tag that will help you quickly find your template. Type as many tags as you like; if you type more than one, separate them with a comma. Your tag may be more than one word.
- Description: This defaults to the forms description. Keep this description or overlay it with a different one.
- Click Submit to publish your template or click Reset to clear the three fields and start over.
- If you don't want to publish your template, click the X to close the form.
- After you publish a template, you and all other logged-in frevvo users may use it.
Using Your Own Template
- To use a template when creating a new form, click Templates > Forms from Frevvo's main menu.
- You'll see the tags you created when you published your templates. Click any tag to display a list of matching templates.
- After the list of matching templates is displayed, you can:
- Test the template by clicking (the Try icon) the template displays as a fully functional form so you can enter and validate data before deciding whether you want to use it.
- Use the template in a new form by clicking (the Add icon). Once you've used it to create your form, you can customize your form without ever affecting the template.
- Email the template by clicking (the EMail icon). The email message includes a link to the template, which the recipient can view and test.
- If you choose to add the template, you'll be walked through a wizard that allows you to make minor modifications before your new form is launched.
Using Frevvo's Form Templates
- To use one of the templates that come with frevvo, click New to create your new form and choose the template name from the dropdown list.
- You also can access these templates by choosing Templates -> Form Templates from the top menu.
Sources and Relevant Links