Use this process to search for and add the new Linkedin Learn resources tutorials to your Blackboard course for students to access.
Linkedin Learn offers thousands of courses in a number of different topics and discipline. These video tutorials can be searched for and integrated into your Blackboard course for students to access using a few easy steps.
- Log into Blackboard (http://blackboard.syracuse.edu)
- Access the course you would like to add the Linkedin LearnLearning content to
- Go to the content area where you would like to have your student's access the Linkedin LearnLearning content.
- Once you are in the content area, in the menu bar across the top, select Partner Content, then select Content Market from the drop down menu.
- You will enter into the Content Market and then you will need to click on Browse all content providers to find the link to Linkedin Learning.
- Once you click on Linkedin LearnLearning, you will see the search function and look for the tutorial you would like to utilize.
- Your search will turn up relevant courses that you can now share with your students.
- (1) Select the tutorial you want to share
- (2) Select Submit at the bottom of the page
- The Confirm Content Selection screen will allow you to set your Linkedin Learn Learning Tutorial to where you want it to be.
- (1) Where you would like it to appear
- (2) What category it is attached to. (Presently it does not grade any tutorials)
- (3) Submit to Blackboard
- Depending on where you choose to place the tutorial, it should appear there now.