- The plotter roll is 24” wide. It is not recommended you print more than 36” long. It is recommended you design your prints with a small margin to ensure nothing is cut off.
- Always print as a PDF from Adobe Acrobat.
- Never attempt to change the ink or the paper roll yourself. If the plotter is low on resources, inform an ITS staff member in 002M Hinds Hall.
The plotter is more expensive than a regular printer. A 24" x 36" will cost you $7.20, or 20 cents an inch. There are no refunds for accidental prints.
- Please make sure the orientation of your print is correct.
We recommend minimizing solid backgrounds in your designs as much as possible, they use a lot of ink and the plot times will take much longer.
- Allow 15-20 minutes per print.
- There are absolutely no refunds for plotter prints. Make sure you are printing to the correct printer.