The MakerSpace at the Kimmel Computer Lab is a public space where people can come to learn, collaborate, and work with advanced tools to make their ideas a reality. Syracuse University's MakerSpace is a multi-functional space that is both a computer lab and a place to design and build. At the MakerSpace you'll find, high-end computers, 3-D printers, an embroidery machine, milling machines, laser engraver, vinyl cutter, and Z-space/3-D modeling software.
Table of Contents
- Summer Hours:
- Mon-Friday: 10am-4:30pm
- Winter Hours
- Monday-Friday: 11am-5pm
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
- Green Days: Closed
- Academic Year Hours:
- MonMonday-ThursFriday: 10am-10pm8pm
- FridaySaturday- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
3. Use of equipment other than the 3D printers requires an appointment and advanced notice.
4. Inquiries and more information regarding the MakerSpace can be found by visiting the website: http://makerspace.syr.edu/
Steps to Embroidery:
1. An appointment is required to use this equipment