- Click the Manage tab.
- Click on Course and select New from the menu:
- Choose Download from LMS and click Create Course.
- In the next screen, under "Integration" select Blackboard SSO and enter a server address of "http://blackboard.syracuse.edu" leaving the other fields blank. Check the box for "Remember this information" and click Connect.
- This will take you to the new Blackboard Splash Screen. Click SU NetID Login.
- Login with your NetID if necessary.
- When you see the SU Blackboard Site through the portal window, you can click Finalize Connection.
- In the next window, check the box next to the course or courses you want to import. New courses will be listed at the bottom. Click Import.
- The application will show you a confirmation dialog.
- Your new roster will appear in the left hand area of your Manage screen.