ITS Services and Applications
Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Will my Preferred Name Type appear on my SU ID card?

Answer: If the cardholder already has a card, please log into the MySlice Portal ( ) and click the View/Update Names link in the My Profile section and  update your preferred name.  Once this has been done, please email the ID Card office at for a replacement card to be produced at no cost.  If you want your preferred name to appear on your new card, you must specify that during your request, otherwise your legal name will be the default.  The ID Card office located in 206 Steele Hall 111 Waverly, Suite 111, is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:00 p.m..

Will my Preferred Name Type appear on my Paycheck and/or Pay Notice?