Welcome to the College of Visual and Performing Arts Answers site. Here you'll find answers to frequently asked questions about college operations, documentation and how-to guides, and links to references and other resources.
How to Use
To view full navigation, click the arrow button in the lower-left-hand corner of your screen. When extended, the whole site tree of VPA's Answers section will be available to you. If you are on mobile, turn your phone horizontal.
- Faculty and Staff Resources (formerly info.vpa.syr.edu)
Office of Academic and Career Advising (advising, registration, class schedules, etc. documentation and tutorials)
- VPA Office of Communications
- VPA Office of Information and Technology
- Setnor School of Music (formerly setnor-resources.vpa.syr.edu)
- CRS Graduate Students (formerly crsgrads.vpa.syr.edu)
The College of Visual and Performing Arts at Syracuse University is committed to the education of cultural leaders who will engage and inspire audiences through performance, visual art, design, scholarship, and commentary. We provide the tools for self-discovery and risk-taking in an environment that thrives on critical thought and action.