When to use Lists
Lists are used to format sequential or subordinate content or steps. Lists are either a numbered or bullet list. Numbered lists should always be utilized for sequential steps; while bullet lists should be utilized to group like content. An example of a page using multiple types of lists.
How to Insert Lists
Both numbered and bullet lists can be inserted by entering editing mode
- Selecting the 'Numbered List' or 'Bullet List' button found on the editing toolbar.
- To create sub lists, use the indent button.
- Leverage numbered lists to indicate sequential steps for a process.
- Utilize bullet lists to highlight related, but unordered, content.
- Use the Indent button to create sub lists.
More about Content Types and Formatting
|page||Content Types and Formatting|