At the front of the room, you will see the two HDTVs and the Teaching Workstation.
The teaching workstation consists of multiple parts which allow you to control the classroom. The teaching workstation sits on wheels allowing it to be mobile.
In the picture above, you will see the following:
- Extron Control Panel: Allows you to control the monitors, inputs, lights, and cameras
- External Inputs: Allows you to connect a laptop or other device using VGA, HDMI, or Ethernet
- Wireless Mouse: Allows you to control presentations wirelessly
- Wacom Touch Screen: Contains a stylus that allows you to easily annotate presentations and other materials
Extron System Settings
Note: When "System Off" is selected the classroom takes approximately two minutes to shut down everything and then reboot for operation.
- System Utilities - Select this option to open up the following display.
- Left/Right Teaching Station Monitor - Similar to the above display options, these will change the output of the monitors on the teaching station relative to the highlighted option.