- At the front of the room, you will see the two HDTVs and the Teaching Workstation.
- At the back of the room, you will see Camera 2. This Camera allows for supervision of the computer lab screens.
- Extron Control Panel: Allows you to control the monitors, inputs, lights, and cameras
- External Inputs: Allows you to connect a laptop or other device using VGA, HDMI, or Ethernet
- Wireless Mouse: Allows you to control presentations wirelessly
- Wacom Touch Screen: Contains a stylus that allows you to easily annotate presentations and other materials
Extron System Settings
Note: When "System Off" is selected the classroom takes approximately two minutes to shut down everything and then reboot for operation.