There are many ways to share forms, one of which is embedding them on an external website or in Answers. In the following document we will describe a few ways to embed a form and what options there are while doing so.
Ways to share a form
To share a form, navigate to the form of choice and click
A dialog window will appear that has server options.
- Embedded Form - Embed a for with auto resizing
- Embedded Form Link - Embedded link (without script block)
- Link (Email/Web page) - Link to email or include on a webpage (loaded page will have the form centered)
- Full Page/Popup - Full HTML of the form with included Script block that can be used to published as an individual html page on a web server
- Just the iframe - Script to create an iframe to your size specifications (auto resize is disabled)
- Raw form link - allows users to append URL Parameters without any default parameters
Create a link to the form