- Login into the copier and select the “Copy” function on the touch screen.
- Lift the the document feeder lid and place the text open and face down on the glass. Close the document feeder lid until it rests on top of what your are copying. The size of what you are copying will be auto detected once the feeder lid is down.
- Next, on the touch screen, press “2-Sided”.
- Choose the option for “Book > 2-Sided” and press “OK”.
- When you are ready, press the “Start” button to the right of the touch screen to begin the job.
- The “Copy” screen will appear and scan the pages on the glass. If you want to copy a series of pages, flip the pages and place face down on the glass and press the “Start” button again. repeat until you are done scanning pages.
- When you are done scanning the pages of your text, press “Start Copying” on the touch screen.
When the job is complete, please remember to log out of the copier by pressing “Log Out” on the touch screen.