- From the drop down menu available in the top right corner of the screen choose "Select Network"
- Select "AirOrangeX" from the list of available networks
- A window will pop up that says "Wi-Fi Authentication Required," change the following settings :
- Change the Authentication dropdown to Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Leave the "Anonymous Identity" and "Domain" fields empty.
- Check the box that reads "No CA certificate is required."
- "PEAP version" should be "Automatic."
- "Inner Authentication" should be MSCHAPv2
- Finally for the username and password enter your NetID and password.
- Hit the "Connect" button and after a few moments a check mark should appear next to AirOrangeX if successful.
Sources and Relevant Links