- Proposals that include collaboration among and across disciplines are highly encouraged
- Proposals that align with the Syracuse University’s Strategic Plan goals of diversity and equity, global and international collaborations as well as research and creative work that involve students are highly desirable
- Proposal narratives should not exceed 2000 words
- Proposal MUST be also approved in writing by Department Chair. Upload approval letter to the online application form (link below)
- Submitproposalsvia online form. Deadline for submission is on Friday, October 98, 20202021.
- VPA Research and Creative Grants Form Application
Please note: DEADLINE FOR USING FUNDS: MAY 15, 2021 2022 (Funds awarded for must be spent and receipts submitted for reimbursement by May 15, 20212022. Funds not spent by those deadlines will be returned to the College for reallocation to other applicants. Applicants needing additional time will need to arrange for that with the VPA Office of Budget and Operations).