|Students actively enrolled in iSchool (IST) courses are eligible for membership in VMWare's IT Academy. Instructors can request membership for their entire class roster, or students may request access individually. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.|
(1) Enrolled users will receive a confirmation email. Follow the link to proceed with registration
(2) After you will be redirected to claim your VM subscription. Click the green button that says "click here" to claim subscription.
(3) Next, follow the process to create a new account and complete the enrollment. You will receive the notification below. Clink the link to continue.
(4) After Logging in or registering you will be directed to this page. Click "View All Courses".
(5) From there you will be directed to VMware D2L Brightspace home where you can see the software and license keys that are allocated to your account. Click on the "Software License Catalog".
(6) Follow the steps provided to obtain your License Key, downloading software, and licensing your product.