Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Approved independent study forms go directly to Registrar.
Approved petition to faculty for grad students go to grad school (Kristina Ashley).
Transfer credit petitions are to be reviewed by Undergraduate Director (Jack Laiho).

List of College Dean’s Offices