Coronavirus Help Line
The University has opened a 24-hour call center to answer coronavirus questions for campus community members at 315.443.8472.
Advice from Syracuse University
COVID-19 Response: What to do if you have tested positive or suspect exposure.
- Staying Healthy (Advice from Syracuse University)
A list of wellness resources and information on wellness.syr.edu provides tools and suggestions that can help you relieve stress and anxiety, be more active, and breathe a little deeper during this period of uncertainty.
The University's Wellness Initiative has compiled resources and information that may help students, staff, and faculty to relieve stress and anxiety, move more, stay connected with one another and breathe a little deeper during this period of uncertainty.
Other Coronavirus Information
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Situation Reports
- World Health Organization Basic Protective Measures Against COVID-19 & Guidance on Social Distancing
- CDC Coronavirus Diseases Clearinghouse
- CDC Travel Information
- CDC Global Areas of Concern & Cases in the United States
- CDC How to Prevent COVID-19 Spread