Hinds Hall is closed, limited to essential business only until further notice.
Helpful Information for entering Hinds Hall:
- You're a current full-time faculty or staff member, or have made arrangements with your supervisor
- You have an active SUID card
- You are coming for a single purpose, pick up, drop off, or work on technology
- You will stay only as long as necessary to complete the task
- You will not be meeting with anyone
- You will maintain social distancing of at least six feet.
- You will have a face mask with you and wear it when there may be an instance you come within 6 feet of anyone.
- If you use the copier or other equipment generally available to everyone, we ask that you give it a wipe with sanitizer when you are done.
- Per the university, Non-essential faculty and staff who need to access their office or other University space to retrieve items needed for remote work must notify their supervisor of the date, time and purpose of their visit to such space prior to the visit. Supervisors should determine appropriate alternatives when possible.
To the best of our ability, the following information reflects the guidance by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Federal, State, and Local governments as well as guidance and policy provided by Syracuse University:
As of June 3rd we are in a “Phase I” state as per news to the Campus & Community on 6/1 (Important Update About the Return to Campus Plan for Faculty and Staff)
Please check for additional information from the university, the dean or your supervisor.
- Stay up to date with the Syracuse University response at Syracuse.edu/coronavirus.
Just prior to the Phase opening to which you are assigned commences you will receive an email from the Dean or designate with detailed instructions for your return which will include:
- Welcome Center check-in information, new practices