Room Type: Technology Classroom
Seating Capacity: 23 (Seating Chart)
Social Distancing Seating Capacity: 13
Teaching station is a single wall mounted television display. Included on this teaching station:
- Push Button Controller(Push Button Instructions)
- HDMI input (located in cable cubby)
- Document Camera(Document Camera Instructions)
Television Display and Inputs
Television Display System.
- Windows Computer
- Selected Source on Controller
Web Based Video Conferencing System
Located in this room are front and rear pan, tilt, zoom cameras. This classroom also provides a ceiling-mounted PZM microphone to capture general room audio. The cameras and ceiling microphone are connected to the local windows computer for use with web-based video applications. (Camera Instructions)
Some applications that can be used include:
Playback and Public Address Speaker System
Located in the room are 2 Speakers on the front wall. These speakers project Playback and Public Address audio.
The following are included in the system:
- Playback of audio from the selected source.
- 1 Lavaliere Microphone (located in teaching station drawer) (Microphone Instructions)
Located in the technology rack is a micro Windows Computer. It runs off of the most updated version of Windows.
Located in the technology rack or teaching station is a Blu-Ray player. When selected as a source this player can play the following:
- Blu Ray (Blu Ray Instructions)
- DVD (Blu Ray Instruction)