Budget Administrator steps for Fellowships and Stipends
- Budget Administrator receives the request for a stipend or fellowship from the Research Coordinator or Academic Support Coordinator who will have where they want it charged.
- Use the “Stipend Payment Request” form located here.
- Check the project/program to ensure the fellowship/stipend meets any restrictions.
- Check the project/program that there is adequate funding to cover the stipend/fellowship
- Fill out the form will all of the necessary information.
- Have a Physics authorized signer sign for the chartstring.
- Scan and email a copy to the firstname.lastname@example.org for Logging.
- If chartstring is sponsored send the stipend to Sponsored Accounting at 211 Lyman Hall, if a Restricted chartstring send to Restricted Accounting at Skytop Offices, all fund 11 chartstring send to Disbursements at Skytop Offices.