Kaltura MediaSpace (video.syr.edu)#MyChannelsinKaltura
To create a channel for your course:
- Log into Kaltura MediaSpace, at the upper right, click the area that says Click Here To Login ( ), and then select . When prompted, log in with your NetID and password.
- Click your name, and then select .
- Click .
- In the "Name" field, enter a descriptive name for your channel. You may also add an optional description and keyword.
- Choose one of the following three privacy options:
- : Select this option if you want other Kaltura users to be able to see and contribute to the media in the channel.
- : Select this option if you want other site users to be able to see the media in the channel. Only invited members can contribute.
- : Select this option if you want access to the media in the channel to be restricted to specific users (for example, the students in your class).
- Review the following two channel options, and check the box(es) to enable them:
- : Select this option if you want to approve content uploaded by others before it is visible to users who can access the channel.
- : Select this option if you want channel viewers to be able to attach comments to videos in the channel.
- To save your channel settings, click .