You can add media to a channel in several ways: By publishing media to a channel when you upload it, or by selecting it and adding it at a later time. To add media to your channel:
- Log into Kaltura MediaSpace, at the upper right, click the area that says Click Here To Login ( ), and then select . When prompted, log in with your NetID and password.
- At the upper right, click your name, and then select
- Locate the desired channel and click to open it.
- From the "Add Media" page, you have two options:
- Search for and select items from among your existing media. Once you've selected the items you want to add to your channel, click .
- Click to upload a new video or create a new webcam or screen recording.