When new content is added to Kaltura, download functionality is disabled by default. Once you enable the download feature, all users with access to the video will be able to download it.
- To enable the downloading of a media entry
- Access the Edit Media Page.
- Click on the Downloads tab.
- Check Source File one or more Available Formats. HD/1080P Recommended.
- Click Save. A notification displays telling the user that the information was saved successfully.
To download a media entry
If you are not the media owner, but the media owner enabled downloading of this entry, you may download the media to your desktop for future use.
- Navigate to the desired media entry.
- Click the Download tab.
- Under Actions, click Download. The media is downloaded to your desktop.